Europe Tours and Adventures
Europe is home to some of the world’s most iconic landmarks and areas for travel. Road Scholar’s European tours bring you to all of this continent’s most famous cities and destinations, so you can learn about historical events like the French Revolution on a trip to Paris, understand the hard history of WWII in Germany, or enjoy the artwork of Italy.
No matter your interests, our educational tours in Europe have something for everyone. Explore Europe with Road Scholar today by browsing our collection of adventures below.
At Road Scholar, our Europe sightseeing tours allow you to see some of the most famous cities and landmarks in the world. Take a look at our top tours of Europe below:
- Italy: One of the best Europe tours is a trip to Italy, where you can gaze at famous artwork from renowned painters like Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and Raphael in world-class museums, go on riverboat cruises in Venice or bask under the Tuscan sun while exploring ancient ruins.
- Germany: As one of the world’s top cultural influences, Germany has plenty to offer. From city tours of Berlin and Munich to Bavarian villages and castles along the Rhine, there’s no better way to explore Europe than a cultural adventure in Germany.
- France: No Europe tour is complete without a trip to France. Wander the streets of the City of Love while gazing at the twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower or learn about the hard efforts made on D-Day in Normandy. With plenty to see and tasty cuisine to eat, France is filled with excitement.
- Turkey: The country of Turkey has some of the richest history in the world, where you can learn about Ottoman Sultans, Byzantine art, and the history of medieval knights.
- England: Europe sightseeing tours in England are a must. Through Road Scholar, you can go on hiking tours in England’s National Parks like Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks. You can also visit major metropolises like London, where you can check the time at Big Ben and view the city through a ride on The London Eye.
- Spain: If you’re looking for an educational tour in Western Europe, look no further than Spain. Spain has plenty to do and see, such as visiting the La Sagrada Familia Church in Barcelona or learning about the history, architecture, and customs of Sevilla.
Whether you’re looking for Europe tours for singles or family tours of Europe, we have educational tours for everyone.
Adventures in Europe with Road Scholar
Interested in group travel to Europe? Look no further than Road Scholar. We have European tours led by local experts who will teach you about the history, landscapes, and wildlife of your destination. By immersing yourself in the culture, you’ll be able to build a deeper connection with the people you meet and get a better understanding of the world around you. As you search for tours of Europe, make sure to review our essential tips for traveling to Europe to ensure a smooth and exciting adventure.