Québec City Tours
As one of the most beautiful cities in North America, Québec City has a lot to offer. Québec City tours are a great way to marvel at European-style architecture and learn about the rich culture that draws heavy influence from France.
At Road Scholar, our Québec, Canada tours will bring you along the cobblestone streets to allow you to discover local cuisine and learn the local language the city is most known for. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore Montréal and quaint towns like Charlevoix and small villages along the Saint Lawrence River.
Trips to Québec and Montreal
Located under three hours from one another, Québec City and Montréal are two of Canada’s most populated and well-known cities. At Road Scholar, you’ll have the opportunity to take tours to Québec and Montréal to learn about local cultures and explore Canada.
If you’re taking a trip to Québec and Montréal, here are some Canada travel tips and information to know:
- Québec City: Québec City, located in the province of Québec, Canada, is known for its French language and European-inspired architecture. When taking a trip to Québec, you can discover places like Place Royale, Forillon National Park, Mont Tremblant, Bonaventure Island, and more.
- Montréal: Another major Canadian city, Montréal is known for its diversity, cuisine, and major attractions, such as Cirque du Soleil and many of its international events.
- National Parks: There are several Canadian National Parks in the province of Québec, including Forillon National Park, Mont Tremblant National Park, La Mauricie National Park, and Jacques-Cartier National Park.
- Weather: It’s always important to be well-prepared for your travels. The weather in eastern Canada is similar to that of New England, with precipitation common throughout the year, warm summer months, and cold winters averaging around 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Culture: Québec is a bilingual province, meaning English and French are their official languages. However, the majority of the population in Québec consists of francophones. Additionally, Québec is the largest producer of maple syrup in the world, while Montréal is home to notable international events, like the Montréal Jazz Festival.
These are just some of the travel tips you should know when taking a trip to Québec and Montréal. At Road Scholar, our local expert guides will follow a unique itinerary to immerse you in Canadian culture to give you a better sense of the people, cuisine, and landscapes of this area.
Book Your Québec Tour With Road Scholar Today
If you’re looking for one-of-a-kind Québec tours, you’re in the right place. Road Scholar offers an expansive collection of Québec City tours that will teach you about French Canadian culture and allow you to interact with locals, try local cuisine, and visit historical landmarks.
In addition to our tours to Québec and Montréal, you can find other trips to Canada, such as Alberta, Canada tours or whale watching tours on riverboats, that are perfect for the whole family or solo travelers alike. Contact Road Scholar today to book your next adventure.