Nova Scotia Tours
Explore one of Canada’s most picturesque provinces through a Nova Scotia tour with Road Scholar. Nova Scotia is known for its rugged coastline along the Atlantic, some of the highest tides in the world, and maritime wildlife like lobster and trout.
Experience these natural wonders first-hand through one of our educational trips to Nova Scotia led by professional guides who are well-versed in the history, wildlife, and landscapes of this breathtaking area.
Trips to Nova Scotia, Canada
Adventure tours in Nova Scotia are second to none. Whether you’re looking to explore the ocean floor with oceanographers or find peace and quiet in seaside villages while discovering lighthouses, Road Scholar has a wide range of experiential Nova Scotia tours. See what you can discover in Nova Scotia below:
- National Parks: Nova Scotia is home to several of Canada’s National Parks. At Fundy National Park of Canada, you can witness the highest tides in the world crash along the coast, or explore Cape Breton National Park to learn about maritime history and visit seaside villages or the capital Halifax.
- Seaside Villages: There are endless villages sprinkled along the coast of Nova Scotia that you can tour with Road Scholar. You can learn about local history, geography, and cultures in these maritime towns like Digby, Baddeck, and Halifax.
- Wildlife: Another highlight of any Nova Scotia tour is the wildlife. As you explore Nova Scotia, you can spot unique wildlife like whales and fish roaming the waters of the Atlantic.
- Train Tours: Canada is the second largest country on earth in terms of geography, which means touring every corner can be a challenge. With train tours, you can discover more of Canada in an intimate and exciting way. Nova Scotia train tours can bring you along the coast, to major cities like Quebec, and down through New England for a full east coast experience.
These are some of the many experiences you can enjoy with an adventure tour of Nova Scotia with Road Scholar. Whether you’re interested in an adrenaline-filled excursion whale watching and hiking through National Parks, or a slow-paced learning program that’s relaxing and educational, we have options for everyone.
Explore Nova Scotia with Road Scholar
At Road Scholar, our tours in Nova Scotia, Canada are hard to forget. When traveling to Canada with one of our programs, you’ll return with unforgettable memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Here’s what you can expect from a Nova Scotia tour with Road Scholar:
- Professional guides and educators: No matter the experiential learning adventure you choose, you’ll be able to discover a new area led by a local expert who provides a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Unique program: Our educational learning adventures follow a unique curriculum that takes you off of the beaten path to discover new cultures, people, and wildlife.
- Lifelong friendships: Each program will consist of a diverse cohort of like-minded learners. Through spirited conversations, you and your group will share and form memories that will last a lifetime.
Sign up for one of our trips to Nova Scotia to see what Canada has to offer. Learn more Canadian travel tips here.