Canada’s National Park Tours
Canada National Parks tours allow adventurers to explore all these mystical areas have to offer. From the twisting alpine trails in Yoho to the turquoise lakes in Banff, National Park trips in the Canadian wilderness allow you to see some of the world’s most unique ecosystems and landscapes.
At Road Scholar, we have a wide collection of National Park vacations in Canada that allow you to explore the frosted snow caps in Jasper, mysterious sea caves in Fundy, and the world-famous Lake Louise in Banff. Book your learning adventure today to learn the history and discover the wildlife of Canada’s National Parks.
Highlights of Canada’s National Park Tours
Canada is home to 48 National Parks that span across the country. With so many National Parks to visit in Canada, narrowing down your decision can be challenging. Let’s explore some of the highlights of Canada’s National Park Tours below:
- Banff National Park: Located in Alberta, Banff National Park is home to Lake Louise, a turquoise blue lake surrounded by towering mountains and lush vegetation. The Canadian Rockies offer breathtaking vistas, scenic trails, and a storied past formed over millions of years.
- Fundy National Park: From kayaking on the Bay of Fundy to hiking native Acadian forests, Fundy National Park allows visitors to discover one of Canada’s top National Parks.
- Gros Morne National Park: If you’re looking to explore sub-Arctic summits, Gros Morne is the top National Park to visit in Canada. Here, you can discover sheer-walled fjords, explore rare geological formations, and hike along scenic trails.
- Jasper National Park: In Jasper National Park, you’ll have the opportunity to view rare and unique wildlife up close. Filled with glaciers, rivers, canyons, and mountains, Jasper’s breathtaking scenery has a little bit of everything.
- Prince Albert National Park: Located in central Saskatchewan, Prince Albert National Park offers accessible wilderness and plenty of outdoor activity. Hike through boreal forests, canoe across glass-like lakes, and witness free-range bison first-hand.
- Yoho National Park: In the Great Divide, you’ll find Yoho National Park, which offers visitors a glimpse of towering rock walls, roaring waterfalls, and a rich history of ancient civilizations.
These are just some of the best National Park vacations in Canada. To see more Canada National Park tours, browse through our selection.
Tips for Visiting Canada National Parks
In order to get the most out of your expedition, it’s essential to be prepared. Take a look at these travel tips when exploring National Parks in Canada:
- Pack extra layers and weatherproof clothing to stay protected from the changing elements
- Ensure you have enough fuel, including food, snacks, and water, to stay energized throughout your trip
- Pick up after yourself to keep garbage out of the way of wildlife
- Stay distant from wildlife to keep you and the animals safe
With these National Park travel tips, you can ensure your next adventure goes smoothly.
Book Your Canada National Park Trip with Road Scholar
At Road Scholar, we have a wide range of National Park vacation packages for Canada. From group National Park tours in Alberta to easy-paced National Park trips in Newfoundland, we have exciting learning adventures for any age or ability level. Book your next trip today to see what Canada National Park to visit next.