Easy National Park Tours
You don’t need to be a world-class mountain climber to enjoy the wonders of America’s National Parks. At Road Scholar, we have an expansive collection of easy National Park tours that allow you to rest and relax in America’s preserved wildlife. There are plenty of easy National Parks to visit, such as Yellowstone, Yosemite, Acadia, and the Grand Canyon.
From learning about historic lighthouses, spotting wild ponies, hearing pirate legends, or practicing your watercolor techniques with expert instructors, our easy National Park vacation packages allow you to unwind and explore at your own pace.
Highlights of Easy National Park Tours
At Road Scholar, we have educational learning adventures designed for all ages and ability levels. If you’re looking to explore one of America’s National Parks leisurely, take a look at the highlights of some of the best easy National Park vacations below:
- Stargazing in the Grand Canyon: If you’re interested in astronomy, you can go stargazing in the Grand Canyon and learn from expert astronomers to learn about the planets, stars, and meteors that make up our solar system. You’ll even have the chance to access more than 40 high-powered telescopes to get a clear view of meteors and other solar wonders right in the Grand Canyon.
- Horseback Riding in Yellowstone: Explore America’s first National Park by horseback with your family and grandchildren. Our horseback riding learning adventures in Yellowstone allow you to discover geysers, spot wildlife, and take in the breathtaking scenery.
- Grand Canyon Railway: Travel directly into the Grand Canyon via the Grand Canyon Railway to get desert views and enjoy music played by onboard musicians. Along this train trip, you’ll be able to explore the South Rim, visit the Grand Canyon Village, and grab dinner.
- Yosemite: You can explore easy National Parks like Yosemite through our easy-paced learning adventures that allow you to ride a steam engine, pan for gold with your grandchildren, and learn the history of this world-renowned park.
With Road Scholar, you can take National Park trips with your grandchildren or partake in group National Park tours to learn and discover the history, wildlife, and cultures that make up these parks.
Tips for Visiting Easy National Parks
Easy National Park vacations allow you to relax and unwind in the serene landscapes of America’s parks. However, it’s always best to be prepared, no matter how low-key or strenuous your trip might be. To ensure you get the most out of your vacation package, take a look at these National Park travel tips:
- Pack storm gear and extra layers should inclement weather arrive
- Stay fueled with plenty of snacks and water
- Carry a park map and stay on designated trails at all times
- Respect wildlife by viewing at a distance and cleaning up after yourself
Book Your Easy National Park Trip with Road Scholar
At Road Scholar, our expert-led easy National Park trips give explorers the opportunity to discover and learn more about America’s National Parks. You can filter your search based on your desired activity level and narrow down your choices by searching by location.
Whether you’re interested in the greenery of Yellowstone or the dry, arid air of the Grand Canyon, you can explore some of the most beautiful and fascinating parks and monuments in the United States.