Online Lecture: Ikaria — The Greek Island of Longevity
Program No. 24860RJ
Join us on Wednesday, January 17, 2024, at 12 p.m.(ET)/ 9 a.m.(PT), for a free one-hour lecture and Q&A about the people of Ikaria, a Greek island known for longevity.
At a Glance
Journey to the Greek island of Ikaria and uncover the secrets of longevity and happiness during this free, one-hour lecture. Immerse yourself in the timeless charms of this remote island, where serenity, nature and authentic traditions create a tapestry of healthy living. We will explore the components of Ikaria's lively longevity where every breath is pure, every bite nourishing and every moment brimming with joy.
Your free online lecture will take place live over the course of 1-2 hours. All times are listed in the EASTERN time zone. If you live in a different time zone, please adjust your schedule accordingly. This live online experience uses Zoom Webinar, an easy-to-use web video service that includes closed captioning. All you need is an Internet connection and your computer. You will receive a confirmation email when you enroll, and a reminder email one week and one day before, as well as the morning of the event with a link and instructions on how to tune in. You will not be pictured on screen during the lecture, but you will have the opportunity to ask the instructor live questions using the Q&A box. Unless otherwise noted, all those who enroll in this program receive access to the live event as well as a recording of the lecture that you can watch any time within the two weeks following the live event.
Recommended For You
- QuébecChoose Your Pace: Hiking and Walking Classics in Québec & Vermont
- Galápagos Islands, EcuadorNature’s Laboratory: Wild Finds in the Galápagos With Your Family
- SpainThe Sea to Dalí: Hiking Catalonia & Spain’s Magical ‘Wild Coast’
- Online ProgramOnline Lecture: The 1906 Earthquake — The Disaster That Changed Everything
- Galápagos Islands, EcuadorSurvival of the Fittest: Hiking, Biking & Water Sports on the Galápagos Islands