Here's what people are saying about our adventures in Florida:
“Learning about the rich local history was fascinating, I enjoyed being on Cumberland Island and the beach and walking through the swamp. Food was great, company fantastic, our room over-the-top. All instructors were among the best I’ve ever met.”
— Sharon from Monroeville, PA
“When my family and friends ask me how my trip to Key West was, my answer is, "Fabulous!" Road Scholar provided just the right combination of education, fellowship and site visits.”
— Lynn from Emmaus, PA
Unique learning programs designed for travelers over 50!
Enjoy Florida’s legendary tropical climate as you meander along the beautiful beaches of Amelia Island, take a guided exploration through the exotic Okefenokee Swamp or discover the historic corners of St. Augustine and Key West. However you want to experience Florida, we have a special program just for you.
- All lodgings & most meals
- Expert-led lectures & field trips
- All gratuities
- Hands-on Experiences and Performances
- Road Scholar Assurance Plan
Favorite Experiences in Florida:
- Discover the historic streets and architecture of Amelia Island with an expert
- Meet numerous Key West residents and hear from them about their home, and the cultural scene
- Learn about the a variety of different bird species at the J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Venture deep into the mysterious Okefenokee Swamp on an exploration to experience black water lakes, pond cypress and American alligator
A university of the world, Not-for-Profit Road Scholar has been leading global educational adventures for adults for nearly 50 years.
Our programs are all-inclusive educational adventures, not superficial tours. When you explore with us, you’ll have a deep, thought-provoking experience delivered by faculty experts on site.