Here are reviews from people who have taken our Cuba learning adventures...
“I was pleased by all aspects of the trip. It inspired me to learn more about Cuba, to continue to keep abreast of issues as the country goes forward in this new phase. And I have been left with an incredible desire to return to Cuba!”
— Mary, Lifelong Learning Institute
“This program offered a unique opportunity to visit an island country that had essentially been cut off from contact by the U.S. for 65 years. The organization and attention to detail were outstanding. The most important element of the program was the opportunity for face-to-face, one-on-one interaction with the Cubans themselves.”
— Stephen, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Educational 5 – 24 person Charter Trips for age 50+!
Looking for a fun, enriching and bonding experience for your group? Road Scholar’s All-Inclusive Private Group Cuba Charters are an ideal way to bring a community together — for reunions, annual gatherings or special occasions.
Bring your group to Cuba and discover Havana’s architecture, explore a working farm, attend a dance performance, visit a fishing village and savor authentic cuisine.
This program is designed specifically to meet People-to-People requirements. To see our Cuba trips for individuals, click here.
Each Cuba Adventure Includes:
- All lodgings & most meals
- Expert-led lectures & field trips
- Hands-on experiences & performances
- All gratuities
- Road Scholar Assurance Plan
Favorite Experiences in Cuba:
- Amid the Colonial splendor of Havana, meet artists and musicians.
- Explore local landmarks that are significant to Cuba’s cultural heritage.
- Discover a local Farmers Market to understand the cost of living and interact with local vendors and market goers.
A university of the world, Road Scholar has been leading global educational adventures for adults for over 40 years.
Our private group charters are perfect for:
- Alumni Groups
- Lifelong Learning Institutes
- Affinity Groups
- Family Reunions
- Church or Temple Groups