1. Once logged in, hover over the "My Fundraising Tool" button at the top of the page and select "Share Event."
On the next page page, you can select "Share by Email," "Share by Facebook" or "Share by Twitter."
Share Your Page on Facebook
1. Click on the "Share by Facebook" tab.
2. Either click "Share My Personal Fundraising Page" or "Share MyTeam's Fundraising Page."
3. A new window will open.
4. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, the window will ask you to log in.
5. Once you're logged in, type your own message/caption about what Road Scholar means to you and why your friends should consider donating.
6. When you're done typing your message, click "Post to Facebook."
Share Your Page by Email
1. Click "Share Using Email."
Note: Here, you can either email members of your team or send an email to other friends and family who haven't yet joined the campaign or made a donation.
2. Click "Send a Custom Fundraising Email." Here, you can write your own content or choose a pre-made template that we've created for you.
- Give your email a title.
- You can write your own subject line and content, or you can choose a template we created for you.
2. Once you're satisfied with the content of your email, add email addresses. Be sure to separate them with commas.
3. Then, you can choose to send your email immediately or at another time. Once you've made a selection, click "Save & Preview Email."
5. On the next page you'll be able to preview your email. When you're satisfied with your email, just click "Send Email."
Note: If you've chosen one of our templates, anything between percentages (e.g. %EventName%) is a placeholder for text that will be filled in automatically when you send the email. You don't need to update this text.
You can also simply copy the link to your Personal Fundraising Page or your Team Fundraising Page from "My Fundraising Tools" and paste it into a new email to your friends and family from the email address that you normally use every day!