The Participant Information Form is required. ONLINE REGISTRATION:
All participants are required to register online with Norwegian Cruise Lines. After accepting the terms and conditions, you'll be given access to your personal electronic documents (eDocs). Your eDocs serve as your boarding pass, and will include key information about your cruise. Cruise refunds will not be issued if you are denied boarding due to lack of proper documents. Please use the following instructions:
- Click on "Log In to My NCL" at www.ncl.com (top right of any page)
- Log in (if you already have an account, or create a "My NCL" account following the online instructions
- Once you have logged in, you should see your reservation listed.
- When you see your registration, fill out your Online Check in or view your eDocs.
- Please note that you will need to complete the Online Check-in for each guest prior to accessing your eDocs.
To access all of your important pre-cruise information, complete your Online Check-in, book a cruise and reserve Shore Excursions. Once you've completed your Online Check-in you can download eDocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.
For more information: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/get-to-know-my-ncl
Please call Road Scholar if you need assistance.
Parking not available