The Participant Information Form is required. IMPORTANT: The Government of Argentina will now charge American, Canadian and Australian Citizens visiting Argentina a $160 USD per person Reciprocity Fee, which will be required upon arrival in Argentina. (The amount of this fee is subject to change.)
It is now possible (and advisable) to pay this fee online prior to travel and the Direction National of Migration (DNM) has incorporated the following procedure to pay online:
1. Go to the following website: https://virtual.provinciapagos.com.ar/ArgentineTaxes/
2. Mid-way down the screen you will see a box “Log in” and below that box you can choose the option “Sign Up”. Click that option and you will be brought to a webpage that will ask you create a username and choose a password.
3. Complete the form with the corresponding personal and credit card information. The information provided by you and the income code is sent to the DNM online.
4. Print the payment receipt and bring it with you as you travel on your program as you will asked to present it on arrival before immigration procedure. You may also be asked to present the receipt when you check in for your flight in the USA.
5. If you have lost your receipt but paid on line, your record of payment can be retrieved as long as you have the same credit card with you that was used to pay the fee. In this case, you will not need to pay the fee again.
Driving to site is not recommended.