ROAD SCHOLAR CALL CENTER VACANCY
Call Center Advisors
ROAD SCHOLAR is the world's largest nonprofit provider of international educational travel programs to the mature travel market. We have programs in over 100 countries and all 50 states. Check us out at http://www.roadscholar.org!
Full-time and Part-time non-exempt positions available
Participant Services Supervisor
We currently have openings for full-time and part-time Call Center Associates for greater Lowell/Southern New Hampshire residents in our beautiful Lowell offices at Wannalancet Mills. STUDENTS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Quickly learn tools and database system to enroll participants, research questions and identify appropriate influencing, service and selling techniques
- Manage inbound telephone calls by providing a positive attitude, a flexible approach and a polite, caring and professional telephone manner
- Satisfy or exceed performance standards/expectations, including selling our programs, reaching our fundraising goals and adding prospective customers to our mail list
- Turn around challenging calls by offering appropriate alternatives, effective problem solving techniques and exemplary service
- Make return calls when necessary to save endangered program enrollments; assist other departments whenever possible; no cold calling
QUALIFIED applicants who live in the greater Lowell/Southern NH area - Email cover letter with your hourly salary requirements (a MUST for consideration; a range is fine) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please. Thank you!
Back to list of jobs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to work for any US employer indefinitely without sponsorship
- Must be a Greater Lowell/So. NH resident. No others will be considered.
- Customer sales and service experience required, call center environment preferred; supervisory references will be required
- Fast and accurate on computers; quick at learning new software
- Polished, professional communication skills; phone, verbal and email communication
- Enjoys selling; persuasive; excellent listening and people skills
- Hard worker; high-energy; focused; can handle large volume of work with accuracy
- Reliable; can commit to established schedule; good attendance and work history; MUST WORK MONDAYS