Front End Web Developer Co-op
The Front End Web Developer Co-op will work with the Senior Front End Engineer, Lead Engineer and Enterprise Architect to assist in the development of the Road Scholar website.
35/hr./wk. professional position – temporary
Associate Director, Enterprise Architecture
Specifically, we are looking for someone well versed in web-based technologies who is looking to expand their knowledge and skill sets. Candidate will be involve in all stages of implementation; research, evaluation, recommendation, development and deployment.
The responsibilities for this position will skew towards the front-end/UI/presentation layer of web technologies.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Programming Language such as Java, C#
- Must be task oriented and self motivated
- Must be able collaborate with other developers and take direction from the Engineering Team
- Should have experience working with publically exposed API’s
- Must have a passion for technology, and be eager to continually learn and evaluate new technologies.
Why Road Scholar?
Qualified applicants – please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please. Thank you! Road Scholar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider.
Back to list of jobs
- Road Scholar is a non-profit organization that provides travel programs based on continuing education. We try to inspire adults to learn, discover and travel.
- We offer a casual work environment, with Flexible hours, and the ability work on a solid team, who loves what they do.
- Amenities include on-site gym and great location.
- Our office is located downtown, nestled between Chinatown and Downtown Crossing.
- The Front End Web Developer Co-op will pay $20 an hour.
- If you would like to join a team with a great mission drop us a note.