Program Assistant, Domestic
Road Scholar is the world’s largest nonprofit provider of quality educational travel programs to the mature travel market. With 9 offices and programs in over 100 countries and all 50 states, we are busy.
Full-time, non-exempt position
Director, Domestic Program Development
The Program Assistant supports various members of the Domestic Programs team. Key responsibilities include monitoring of program submissions, regular inventory management, daily program maintenance, catalog reviews and post program quality analysis. The Program Assistant also supports the Director of Program Development through creative data analysis and innovative report creation.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Monitor and analyze program inventory to maximize enrollments and minimize late program cancellations
- Review, triage and action program changes via service requests
- Proofread catalogs and brochures for accuracy and make changes when needed
- Work with program management team to identify and resolve program quality issues
- Distribute reports to program team and manage the gathering of data
- Participates in cross-functional teams representing the program group, as requested
- Participates in new initiatives or projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required – experience with pivot tables a plus
- Must be pro-active, persistent and results-oriented
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Superior interpersonal and problem solving skills a must
- Exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail is essential
- Must have excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-functional team environment
- Love of travel and educational programming
- *The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities, or skills required of personnel so classified.
Qualified applicants – please email non-generic cover letter with salary expectations (a must for consideration, a range is fine) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please. Thank you! Road Scholar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider.
Printer Friendly Page
Back to list of jobs