Facebook Twitter Road Scholar Connection Pinterest YouTube
Road Scholar educational adventures are created by Elderhostel,
the not-for-profit world leader in lifelong learning since 1975.
Make Learning & Adventure Your Career With Road Scholar!
It takes talent to be the world’s best not-for-profit educational organization for adults.

When it comes to creating educational travel adventures that enrich the lives and fulfill the dreams of adults, there’s no organization better than Road Scholar. What’s our secret? Dedicated and talented staff who believe in our mission.

Our headquarters is in Boston and we have offices throughout the United States, in the United Kingdom and Australia. We are always on the lookout for people who are excited by, enthusiastic for and believe in the power of our mission.

Our Mission
Not-for-profit Road Scholar inspires adults to learn, discover and travel. Our learning adventures engage expert instructors, provide extraordinary access, and stimulate discourse and friendship among people for whom learning is the journey of a lifetime.

Our Culture Credo
We nurture a workplace culture rich in learning and camaraderie, distinguished by mutual respect and support, and dedicated to the ideal that Road Scholar can only achieve its full potential when every individual is engaged and committed to openly sharing information and ideas.

An Equal Opportunity Employer
Road Scholar values and supports individual differences and strives to create an environment that contributes to the success of both the individual and the organization. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy, illness, marital or veteran status or disability or any other status protected by applicable law.

Some of Our Excellent Benefits
  • $700 credit toward one Road Scholar learning adventure per year for active and retired staff — two per year after 10 years of service
  • 20% off Road Scholar program gift certificates to share with friends and family
  • After your first year we’ll match your 5% contribution to a 403(b) Retirement Plan. We may even add to it — in 2013, Road Scholar added another 2.5% for a total of 7.5%!
  • See More
How to Apply
Just send your cover letter and resume to humanresources@roadscholar.org.

Free Catalog | Refer a Friend | Gift Certificates | Press | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Careers | Contact Us

© Elderhostel, Inc. 2015
11 Avenue de Lafayette | Boston MA 02111 | Toll-Free 1-800-454-5768