The Benefits of a Road Scholar Account
• Submit and maintain multiple mailing addresses to have catalogs and registration materials sent to different
addresses for different seasons.
Manage your addresses
• Submit and track Service Requests to our Participant Services Advsiors to get help with program transfers,
accommodations upgrades, changes to air travel plans, special dietary needs and much more. All of your requests are tracked and displayed on your main account page.
View the Service Request form |
Login to My Account |
Create an Account
• Automatically populate information fields after a quick log-in using your e-mail address and password.
Login now |
Create an account
• Once you’ve created an account, you can join the Road Scholar Social Network, our online social network for participants
who want to ask questions about programs, find a roommate, share a ride and much more.
Join the Road Scholar Social Network
• Edit your interests so you can receive information about specific types of programs. Let us know if you want to learn
more about a specific country or state or activity, like Birding or Intergenerational programs. We’ll send you information
customized to what you love to do.
Customize Your Interests
• Once you have an account, you can create a wish list of programs you would like to attend. To add a program to your
Wish List, just click the “Enroll Now” button on any program. On the bottom of the “Enroll Now” page is a button to click to
add that program to your Wish List.